Our Mother-Baby team delivers stellar care, building one of the safest obstetrical, gynelogical and infant service lines in the state of Florida.
• First Florida hospital to receive March of Dimes’ “39-Week Initiative” designation -- eliminating elective labor inductions before 39 weeks without an obvious medical cause
• Primary Cesarean section rate of 22% vs. national average of 30%
• Zero Cesarean infection rate
• Zero maternal mortality rate for 14 years, lowest in four contiguous counties
• Lowest infant mortality in 27 years